For Torn Banner’s second title, I managed all aspects of branding, from concept to launch.
- Worked with designer and artists to use existing character assets for a premium quality hero image (versions A + B below)
- Worked with various designers (settling on a hand-drawn calligrapher’s concept) to design new logo and brand personality
- Created and managed Steam presence, including all copy and branding needs
- Captured game screenshots in UE4 (editor and in-game) and worked with production studio for other screenshot assets
- Coordinated with third party stores
- Worked with agency to create full website and teaser countdown site
- Merch including t-shirts and buttons, created with internal artist based off key art
- Fully organized gameplay booths and other appearances at PAX E, PAX W, PC Gamer Weekender, E3 & GDC – inc. booth design (agency + rentals), prepping art assets & securing all hardware
- Managed full marketing budget inc. influencer campaigns (self-organized + agencies), advertising & developer video / trailer production
- Included direct and programmatic campaigns with Nevaly, ad2games, PCGamesN and Google (Ads + Trueview)
- Organized servers, thumbnail art + general logistics for sponsored tournaments and influencer engagement
- Sourced art for site skins, banner ads, etc
- I worked with talented freelance artist Darren Tan to create these awesome paintings (based roughly on my own concepts / ideas).
I led the creation of a several trailers ranging from scripted sequences to live gameplay capture. The work below includes pieces made in conjunction with external trailer studios, as well as solo capture/editing.
- Worked with designers to create supplementary video art (thumbnails, end cap loop)
- Served in spokesperson role in addition to identifying and preparing team members for interviews
- Monitoring and analysis of our outreach efforts
- Served as main contact with global PR agencies across North America, UK, Europe, Russia and Latin America
- I handled our social media channels – mostly Twitter and Facebook. I took our Twitter account from scratch to over 17,000 followers.
- I also ran outreach for our Beta programs – attracting over 200,000 signups – and handled Mailchimp newsletters.