Upcoming unannounced project
Sorry! This is just a tease. I can’t talk about it 🙂
The last few years of my job have been focused on a new project from Torn Banner Studios. We’re excited to reveal it, when the time comes.
My Chivalry and Mirage portfolio pages give a sense of some of the work I’ve been doing on the new project. However, the scope and overall production effort for its branding has been significantly more ambitious.
I wear many hats in my work at Torn Banner beyond brand management. This includes:
- Winning a significant amount of government funding for marketing and production costs, with an intense application authoring process
- Handling company recruitment, bringing in several new employees
- Guiding a team-wide post mortem process for past products
- Outsourcer management (music, art, UI, design)
- Posing screenshots and building cinematics in Matinee/Sequencer (both in-game and marketing use) in Unreal Engine 4
- General business communications including liaison with publishers / stores / new company opportunities
- Handling forum/server moderators, banlist and general community management duties
- Company-wide brand management / social media. Recently I project managed the creation of the Torn Banner hiring page (link), having decided that we needed to show off our working environment better.